Representing the Employee:

in the Oregon labor market

We know what you're up against, and are dedicated to providing quality legal assistance to people who have claims against their past or present employer.

Call to Discuss Your Claim: (541) 338-4144 (touch for dialer on mobile smartphones)

or Go To The

Wage Claim Form



What We Do:

The Law Office of Howard J. Grooters represents clients in a variety of employment based claims, including:

Wage-Claims for the collection of

  • Minimum wages
  • Overtime wages
  • Prevailing wages
  • Final Pay at employment termination
  • Wrongful deductions from wages
  • Commissions
  • Penalty wages, when you aren't paid these wages on time
  • Contested unemployment benefits

What We've Done:

Results matter.  The Law Office has successfully litigated claims against employers ranging from small local businesses with just a handful of employees to corporate behemoths like Wal-Mart. No claim is too small; no company is too big. Our results speak for themselves.   more...

Who We're Looking For:

Our clients come from all walks of life; they are people like you, your friends, your co-workers.   If you have an employment or wage claim and need legal help with your employer, we're looking for you.   Whether your claim is a small individual claim, or a large claim that is representative of a broad class of employees, we're looking for you.  You can contact us easily using the Wage Claim Form, and we will review the information you provide for potential claims.

How We Do It:

Here at The Law Office, we Consult, Negotiate, Litigate, and Collect the Wages You've Earned and Have Coming to You.

In most wage-claim cases we are able to work for you on a deferred, contingent fee basis, meaning that in your time of need you get access to the justice system without having to find cash to pay your lawyer up-front.  Not only that, but if we don't get you paid, we don't get paid either. Penalties and attorney fee awards also mean that all your wages usually go in your pocket, while our fee gets paid by the other side.

Think of The Law Office as your partner in getting you what you've earned and deserve.

Do You Have a Claim?  Tell Us:

This information is not a do-it-yourself guide to resolving employment disputes or handling employment litigation. While some readers may find the information useful for understanding the basic issues and their legal context, it is NOT a substitute for experienced legal counsel and is not legal advice. Reading this information does not form an attorney-client relationship. Please contact the professionals at The Law Office of Howard J. Grooters to discuss your specific case. Call (541) 338-4144 or use the wage claim form.

 © Copyright 2016, Law Office of Howard J. Grooters